We respect the patient’s right to complain
At Whittlesey Dental Care we aim to provide service to the highest possible standard. If you have a concern about the service you received from the dentists or any of the staff working in this practice, please let us know. We operate a practice complaints procedure, which adheres to the standards set by General Dental Council.
The person responsible for dealing with complaints is Dr.Gali the Principal Dentist.
- Ask the receptionist for a copy of our complaints handling policy.
- You can make a complaint verbally at reception, on telephone or submit a written complaint.
- We will acknowledge the patient’s complaint in writing normally within three working days. We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Complaining on Behalf of Someone Else:
Please note that we keep strictly to the rules of confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know that you have the permission to do so. A note signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless that are incapable of providing this because of physical or mental illness or are a child under 16 years.
If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to:
Dental Complaints Service
The Lansdowne Building
2 Lansdowne Road Croyden CR9 2ER
Phone: 08456 120 540
Patients registered with this practice with DPAS plan can contact:
DPAS Head Office
DPAS Limited ,Place Farm Courtyard ,Court Street
Phone : 01747 873230